Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pedicure Before And After - You Have Been Warned

After about a week in the summer the pedicure needs some love - for real.

I'm sorry. I know, it's gross. One of my favorite pedicure colors though, Revlon - Plum Seduction.











That's not a flesh-eating bacteria on my pinky toe; it's New Skin over a scrape. I pulled a chair out from the table on top of my foot. Ow. I always seem to injure myself in bandaid-impossibility zones.

Anyway, gross huh? I decided to show you before and after so people can see that giving them a little attention makes a big difference. I did a really quick pedicure. Soaked them in some Epsom salt, washed them with some sugar scrub, put on some cuticle cream, pushed cuticles back, clipped a teeny bit and filed and polished.

I'm sparing you my injured toe on this pic. Essie - Clam Bake. Discontinued! I got it for $2.99. I'm loving orange on my toes lately.











I could have spent a little more time on application and it would be neater, but look how much better the whole thing looks just cleaning it up.

Here's another discontinued Essie for $2.99.

Jackie Oh My. I thought it was a white sparkle, but it looks to have a slight pinkish tinge. I thought it would be more sparkly, but it wasn't very sunny today. Oh well.
















I was bored all day.

I want to try the Clam Bake on my fingernails. It's such a pretty clear orange.

1 comment:

  1. All those pretty colors and you were bored! That's a nasty scrape. It must've really hurt. I really like the plum. I think I may have it.

    ReplyDelete