Sunday, July 12, 2009

No Way! A Pink That Works

Well I'm cheating a little. It's really a coral, but you can see, the word pink is right there in the name!
CQ Coral Pink.


















I would never have thought this color would look anything but BAD on me, and I really like it.

Sunset pictures. I bought another couple of CQs so I'll take another pic of this tomorrow morning.












I wasn't sure my skin would allow this and then it did. Thanks, sallow skin tone! Maybe I'll be done with this pink obsession since I have reached peace with coral pink. These CQs are really impressing me lately.

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely shade on you. I just love this color. I think it looks pretty on all skin types.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I usually admire it so much on others.

    ReplyDelete